As you may know, I am now able to offer social distanced outdoor photography sessions! These can be for newborns (about 3 months), 6-10 month milestones, cake smashes or family sessions. We’ve been incredibly lucky with our weather during lockdown and I am hoping that the beautiful evenings will continue.
To make sure we are safe, to protect you, your family, my family and my other clients, I have put several new procedures in place.
- All bookings will be online or via the phone.
- All sessions are outdoors in a quiet location with few general public about.
- Only members of the same household can be involved in the photoshoot.
- I will stay 2m away and direction will be given from a distance.
- Any posing must be done by the parents. Posing will be very limited.
- If I do need to come any closer for an over head shot, full PPE will be worn (in accordance with government guidance).
- Sessions will be shorter to minimise contact.
- I will wear a face mask during the session. Anyone not taking part in the session will also be asked to wear a face mask too should they wish.
- Galleries will be delivered via an online gallery until the government guidelines state that it is safe for clients to be in my home studio.
- Orders will take place via an online Zoom meeting where I can share my order screen with you.
- Prints and Products will be delivered to you safely via courier mail should you prefer. There is also an option to collect them from my drive (at a safe distance).
- Digitals are to be downloaded via wetransfer
- If you or a member of your household feels sick, or have been in contact with someone who has covid-19 symptoms, I am asking for the session to be rescheduled.
As always, props, outfits etc will be cleaned thoroughly before and after the photoshoot.
If you have any questions, concerns or worries, please get in touch!